The petVet/petfood clinic is in El Cerrito Fridays and Saturdays and in Oakland Sundays and Mondays. Sign ups are accepted from 10:am until 3:00pm on a first come first serve basis.
Dog – Canine
Cat – Feline
PureVax Rabies 1 year: $25.59
PureVax Rabies 3 year: $47.99
3 in 1 (PCR): $15.99
Health Certificate for interstate travel: $25.00
Exams/Consultation: $25.00 (no exam fee for medications & Vaccines, unless a medical condition is present)
petVet/petfood Veterinary services policy includes the following:
Preventive medicine including vaccinations and preventive medications such as prescription wormers, heartworm preventives and prescription flea and tick products.
- Dermatological problems including skin allergies, infections of the skin and ears and in some cases eye infections.
- Nutritional problems including allergic food issues, digestive issues and weight control problems.
- Exams to continue or establish prescription refills of an ongoing nature such as L-Thyroxin, Rimadyl and others.
- Health exams for travel
- Present and existing patients and their associated problems may be exceptions to the above mentioned policy
- The attending veterinarian may refer patients considered beyond the scope of the above policy.